Free Iran Solidarity Rally, Echoing the Voice of the Iranian People for Regime Change Simultaneous with the Warsaw Summit. PGE Narodowy, Entrance 2 – Warsaw- Starting at 12:30 (local time GMT+1)
Call by Iranian Communities on international community:
- Support Iran Protests and aspirations of the Iranian people for Iran Regime Change & establishment of democracy
- Condemn Iranian regime’s meddling and terrorism in the region
- Condemn Mullahs’ human rights violations
- Adopt a firm policy towards the theocratic regime ruling Iran
As nationwide protests and strikes continue across Iran for over a year, and at a time where the cry for regime change and freedom is echoing throughout Iran; an important summit has been organized by the international community in Warsaw to discuss peace in the Middle East on 13thand 14th of February 2019. Iran regime’s destructive role in the Middle East will be one of the main topics in this conference.
Therefore, the Iranian diaspora will hold a large rally in Warsaw on Wednesday, 13 February to call for condemnation of the Iran regime’s dreadful human rights violations and the increase in its terrorist acts on European soil.
Dignitaries who will address the rally include
– Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of New York City
– Sid Ahmad Ghozali, former Prime Minister of Algeria
– Sen. Robert Torricelli, former US Senator
and a number of members of the Polish Parliament and Senate.
Those Iranians who will participate in the rally, represent the people of Iran who are calling for regime change!
Those who can not attend can join by echoing the message of solidarity and the event through your active participation in the social media campaign.
Please actively take part in the campaign between now and the end of Wednesday 13thFebruary in order to be the voice of the voiceless in Iran!
The rally will begin at 12:30 pm CST and will be broadcast live on social media and websites of the Resistance and Iranian communities.
Together we can echo the voice and message of this event!
follow live on the following social media accounts